Satra Events February – May 2020 The Footwear, Leather, Textile & Clothing Industries Health & Safety...
Footwear Friends – an afternoon of racing at Leicester race course
Following the success of previous race day fundraising events in 2016 and 2018, Footwear Friends are delighted to offer limited places to an afternoon of racing at Leicester race course on Friday 3rd April 2020.
The event offers a great opportunity to network and socialise with other individuals from the industry whilst raising funds for the charity.
In brief the event includes:
- Race badge for entry
- Hospitality with 2 course buffet lunch served in 1 of 2 private boxes booked by Footwear Friends – in total around 40 people
- Complimentary race card
- Account bar facilities for purchasing drinks
- TV’s showing the racing, and balcony overlooking the finish line
- VIP parking
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Footwear Friends raffle with generous prizes
Footwear friends have strictly limited places for this event, and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
To book your place/s please complete this booking form with full payment and return before 28th February 2020.
(Event Cost per person = £80 per head)