Cold Ashby Road, Guilsborough,
About Credit Assist
Credit Assist is a bespoke solutions provider of UK and International company credit risk information.
Credit Assist is renowned for having the highest data integrity and predictive accuracy of risk ratings and recommended credit limits, comprehensive payment profiles, personalised customer service and bespoke solutions.
Our International company reports are of particular benefit to BFA members for your existing customers, new prospects and suppliers. They are available instantly online or freshly compiled within 3 days to include financials, sanction checks, KYC information, corporate linkage and more for all your credit checking and due diligence purposes.
What Credit Assist has to offer:
- UK and International commercial credit reports;
- Live Ledger Analysis portfolio management platform;
- Ledger Management;
- Critical Fraud Intelligence;
- Bespoke company monitoring service; and
- Direct XML data feed into client CRM and IT platforms.
Why you need to join Credit Assist:
- Exclusive BFA member price discounts of 50% off UK reports and 40% off International reports;
- Highest data integrity;
- Broadest Global coverage – a UK and Ireland database of 17.2 million companies and an International database of 365 million companies across 220+ countries;
- Comprehensive payment behaviour data so you can see how companies are paying their other suppliers;
- Freshly compiled bespoke reports in countries where online data may be difficult to obtain;
- Comprehensive company monitoring is delivered by a daily or weekly email alert;
- 41 events are monitored which you can bespoke to your own specifications;
- Live Ledger Analysis (LLA) portfolio management platform using live data feed to analyse your customers’ risk, credit limits, payment performance and more;
- Easy to use platform;
- Bulk data and direct feed API solutions available;
- Exceptional and personal customer service with a 96% customer retention rate;
- Winner of the Credit Excellence Award for ‘Credit Risk, Data and Fraud Prevention’; and
- Winner of the CICM’s ‘Credit Information Provider of the Year’.